Production Artist / Designer
Guerilla Suit is looking for a Production Artist to support the creative team in preparing final files for production.
This role requires the ability to take approved concepts or designs and apply them to various mediums adhering to previously established brand standards. In order to meet the deadlines of the studio’s fast paced environment, Production Artists are expected to manage priorities and work on multiple projects / brands simultaneously. Production Artists are ultimately responsible for taking artwork during the final stages of development and preparing files for print or digital output.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with day to day production in support of design team workload
- Liaising with project managers to determine production content and requirements
- Collaborating with designers to ensure brand standards are being met
- Retouching and finalizing designs to improve output quality both in print and digital formats
- Suggesting and applying production techniques ensuring quality output in selected medium
- Managing the prepress process for print files
- Adhering to deadlines
- Assist in archiving and templating produced files
To be successful in this position, you should have a strong creative sensibility and intuition along with technical skills to produce high quality work that meets client requirements. You should be able to work both independently, managing priorities and deadlines with the help of a project manager and collaboratively with the design team on the best way to execute on deliverables. Egoless listening and being open to constructive feedback are expected. An eye for detail and impeccable organizational skills are a must.
* This position is temporary. We are looking for 40 hours a week through the end of the year with the possibility of transitioning to full-time employment.